Thursday, August 30, 2012

My dad- mom





The special quality my dad had was he loved to have fun, much like my mom. Dad loved to play jokes on people. Dad always believed in things being fair especially when it came to children. He would not tolerate a child being miss treated. Dad lived by "take life as it comes and do your best." Dad never seemed to have free time. He was always busy doing something. Sunday mornings was the only time I remember him just sitting around. He loved to work on cars, truck, trackers, anything that had a motor. If life wasn't working around junk cars he was farming. He altered back and forth every couple of years. Life was always busy. One of my favorite memories of "free time", was us kids piled in the back of his truck and the whole family going for an ice cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment